BIOMIL® PLUS AR
Special nutritional formula for the management of infant regurgitation
BIOMIL® PLUS AR is a special infant formula for the management of infant regurgitation. BIOMIL® PLUS AR is a formula specifically elaborated to reduce the risk of regurgitation of small quantities of milk while delivering a balanced and high quality diet to infants from birth until 12 months.
BIOMIL® PLUS AR main characteristics:
- Adapted carbohydrates content (starch rich in amylopectin, lactose & maltodextrin)
- Adapted proteins content (60 % casein & 40 % whey) for less regurgitation
- Optimal fatty acid profile thanks to the use in production of a specific blend of vegetable oils
- Optimal level and ratio of essential fatty acids (ω3 & ω6) for proper infant development and AA and DHA synthesis
- Enriched with the 4 conditionally essential nutrients (Choline, Taurine, Inositol & L-Carnitine)
- Enriched with 12 minerals & 13 vitamins in compliance with daily recommended intakes
BIOMIL® PLUS AR complies with the latest regulations in force (EU directive 141/2006, EU regulation 609/2013 & Codex Alimentarius 2011)
Important notice: Breast milk is the best food for infants. If breastfeeding is not available or not sufficient, an infant formula may be used according to Health professionals' guidance.